• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

once in a life time , this would be so fun

Ken has some SERIOUS skills. Check YOu Tube for some of his other bits.

Anyone want to buy a slightly used, low mile Ford Fiesta?? :-\

I showed that video to my wife right after we bought our 2012 Ford Fiesta. Given the way I sometimes drive it, she figures Ken Block is my inspiration.  ;)

I know they didn't do that all in one take or one long shot, but it's still pretty amazing that they can make the city appear that empty.

I talked to a buddy the other day that races on weekends. He found out we have a Fiesta and he thought that'd be a great car to turn into a little track vehicle. Maybe once the wife is ready to move up to her next vehicle and the Fiesta's on its last legs, I can tear it apart and have some fun with it.
:great:

bajakirch said:
I talked to a buddy the other day that races on weekends. He found out we have a Fiesta and he thought that'd be a great car to turn into a little track vehicle. Maybe once the wife is ready to move up to her next vehicle and the Fiesta's on its last legs, I can tear it apart and have some fun with it.
:great:

Lemme know what it looks like once you get a SIX-HUNDRED+ horsepower motor in yours (that's what Ken's has, I believe). I'm thinkin' the uni-body ain't gonna like it too much...you'll be drivin' around with one wheel permanently off the ground after your first hard launch twists the snot out of her!

Little cars are great - easier to get a high horsepower-to-weight ratio, and they drive like oversized go-karts!  :motonoises:

ok, the flying skid he performs at the 5:50 mark...thats just rediculous...i have never seen that before.

there is a vid that used to be on OTT.com of a bike guy who could do similar stuff on a motorcycle...with precision :-\...

just jaw dropping...video game stuff.

that short segment with Travis Pastrana...

for anyone who doesnt know him...he WAS the AMA 125cc supercross and motorcross champion way back when.  now, something is seriously wrong with him, because he has about as little fear as you will ever see in a person.  he jumps out of planes with no chute, in the air so tandem jumpers will catch him, he jumps his race cars for records, he has videos that make Triple X look like a grandma...just sick the things this guy does