• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ontario Canada

Iratesod

Big Wheel
Just wanted to say hello to all the riders in Ontario. I met Walter at the COG booth at the Toronto Motorcycle Show, (or whatever they call it), and decided to have a look at the site. It looks great and I can't wait to meet the rest of you at some point. I ride a 2008 C14 and love the bike. So, Hello to all my fellow Concours riders!! :)

welcome to the forum. The COG northeast area is very active. Please consider joining the club or maybe come join us at an event to check us out first. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.