• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OOOOOOOklahoma ride

smithr

I just posted a ride to the COG calender hosted by Bill your COG AAD for Ok. Greetings, I have planned a ride in September (20th). I called it a Laid Back Ride because in this fast paced world, this will be an easy trip up Old 66, the Mother Road, known for an easier, slower pace. We will meet at Pop's on Highway 66, 5 miles East of I 35 or 1/2 mile West of Arcadia, Oklahoma, at 4PM. Then ride up 66 to Sapulpa and eat at USA Cafe. There we can get to know one another and discuss what it takes to make COG Membership more interesting and exciting. This is planned to get the Oklahoma members together, but of course anyone is welcome, invite a friend if you like. I would also like to talk about the up coming trip to Heber Springs, Arkansas the first weekend of November, so check your calender. An R.S.V.P for this ride would be appreciated. Thank You Bill 1cogokaad@sbcglobal.net ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br