• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Opinions on different Tokico calipers needed

cragantler

So not to be splitting hairs but:
I have 2 sets of Tokico calipers.
The ‘01 ZX 11 I purchased and then couldn’t pass up the opportunity for ‘03 GSXR’s with the brackets.
Which would be preferable as I plan on doing rebuild on whichever set I use.
The set I don’t use will be posted for sale here.
Thanks.

my .02: kind of splitting hairs on the calipers themselves, both are excellent quality. question is: which one fits best and which one offers more pad area? that's what id look at.

m in sc said:
my .02: kind of splitting hairs on the calipers themselves, both are excellent quality. question is: which one fits best and which one offers more pad area? that's what id look at.
Thank you sir.
Just wanted to see if there was any ;) difference between the 2.
Guess I'll be changing over them soon as I've just noticed my rear tire is going bald and had to order a new tire for the 17" MS rims. :motonoises: :great: