• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OTP SE Lead/Accommodations

IronButtAl

Since the 2014 COG 25th Anniversary National Rally is in the southeast area, I thought we could take the lead in finding accommodations for our two visitors attending the rally.
This is a call to all of our members who live in the upper tier of the seven state southeast area. If you could host one or both riders, who will be here a week before the rally, that would be great. Not only will they be close to the rally in Johnson City, TN, but you would be able to show off your area and all of the good riding they might not have time to take in. This will be an experience for both you and the rider(s) that you host at your home. Full of memories and stories, the two OTP riders will be leaving the rally area for their homeland about two day later, so we need to keep that in mind also.
This is a program that distinguishes COG from every other motorcycle club, and the uniqueness is something we can all be proud of. Please contact Ted Adcock or myself at the email address' below to talk about what level of support you could give to this worthwhile program. Let's have an opportunity to show just what southern hospitality is all about.
              OTP@cog-online.org        sead@cog-online.org

I'm in the Charlotte area Al.  I have some space.  I'd bet money we could handle it from here if needed.  I can check with JeffP and see if he could help out as well.  that would give us a spot in Mooresville.  We are about 200 miles from Johnson City.  If they used the Charlotte airport, that might make it convenient.

Just an idea.....PM or call me if you'd like to discuss more.

Dave

SECOG, haven't seen many of you respond and step up. Right now we only have offers from Charlotte, Jacksonville & Atlanta. Pretty weak response, unless you all emailed directly and not responded to this thread.

Let's give these two OTP riders some options and show them how the SECOG rolls.

Kurt

I've got space but I'm kinda expecting a bunch of Floridiots. I'm sure we can make some space though.

Ranger Jim said:
I've got space but I'm kinda expecting a bunch of Floridiots. I'm sure we can make some space though.

Jim, if you need overflow space with the Floridiots, let me know.  I'm just a couple hours from you up here.

Dave

I hadn't come across this discussion previously.
Decided to doa quick note.

We're still seeking lodging offers for the Travelers. Not sure when/where they will arrive and travel.

What we need are offers to Lodge and Host the Travelers as they make their ride.
These Lodging/Hosting offers can be anywhere inthe USA/Canada.
We just need to make a list of possibilities..

WE will not use all of those offers. We just need offers so that we can work out a route they will travel.
As we fine tune the trip,,, we'll use the offers.

ride safe, Ted

Grrrreeeeaaatttttt!!!!  :))
Thanks

Err, where are you located?

Update: NW Georgia, hope the slush and snow goes away soo, so ya can go riding!!

More, MORE,,,,,, we need MORE Lodging Offers!

Ride safe, Ted