• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Over the Pond Votes are trickling in

Ranger Jim

Sport Tourer
:??:  Actually "dripping" in might be more accurate.  :-[  The largest, most qualified field of candidates EVER. VOTE for your favorite.

Send your vote to  OTP.USA@cox.net

When you send in your vote: title the note "VOTE NOTE"
          {this makes things easier on the Slave Laborer's that are counting the votes}

If a member; In the note, "say",, I vote for XXX XXX XXX, AND include your name and Member number.

If a non-member; In the note, "say",, I vote for XXX XXX XXX, AND include your name and a message that you sent a Donation to "OtP".

Ride safe, Ted

Ranger Jim said:
:??:  Actually "dripping" in might be more accurate.  :-[ 

Dripping? My name is on that list, they should be gushing in like water over Niagara Falls!  :nananana: :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao: :nananana:

Vote Cliff  - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff - Vote Cliff.

tenor.gif

:))

1cadfcb9-f9e8-4aaf-a832-72461146d146.gif

Its a tough one for sure  To many deserving for sure..  I have set up a paypal to see whom shall receive my vote  :) :-\  But really I'm torn  :beerchug:

Send in your votes NOW!!!
                                                    Voting ends SOON!!!!!!!

PS: If you can't determine which one of the deserving candidates you want,,
      send a write-in vote for someone that is {slightly} less deserving... 
      ie; Write-in a vote for "TED"!!!   :whoo:

I know that I don't deserve it,, but I really want to go.. {again}  :singing:

<evil plan> {I figure; if e'nuff of ya'll write-in my name, they'll feel sorry that I'm not included, and send me..}  :sign0151:

Ride safe, Ted    PS; (I dun sent in {20} Write-in votes for me.)  shhhhh!! 

'OOps',,,,, {I've been caught [AGAIN]}
"Hans",,, Noooo!!!
          Not the Flog-OH-Matic "again"....
                  (uhhhhh) "Why" are you giving "Mark" the key to the Flog-OH-Matic ??
                                                        arghhh  :41:

{Marine operated}     Whack, pop, pow, whackity, whackity, whack, whack, WHACKKK !!                        [gloom]    :-[