• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Package Deal Parts for Concours 14

LTGTRNTN

Big Wheel
I recently traded my 2010 Connie ABS but kept all the farkles . I have for sale:
1. Corbin seats (leather)
2. Area P slip-on (Carbon Fiber)
3. PCV with custom dyno map.(143hp / 94lb-ft torque)
4. V-stream windshield
5. Genmar 2" risers
$1000.00 for all or will part out. (PLUS SHIPPING)
If interested, call or leave a message here. Thanks, Darren 423-774-2265 (Chattanooga, TN)

I'm intersted in the Corbin for a buddy of mine, is it heated or not? Backrest? Which material did you go with for top and sides? Any pics?

LTGTRNTN said:
I recently traded my 2010 Connie ABS but kept all the farkles . I have for sale:
1. Corbin seats (leather)
2. Area P slip-on (Carbon Fiber)
3. PCV with custom dyno map.(143hp / 94lb-ft torque)
4. V-stream windshield
5. Genmar 2" risers
$1000.00 for all or will part out. (PLUS SHIPPING)
If interested, call or leave a message here. Thanks, Darren 423-774-2265 (Chattanooga, TN)

I'm interested in the Corbin seat, too if it's heated.  Could you post pics of the parts and individual prices?

ZG said:
Nope, Notta...

Quote ---  Hi to all. I have a 2010 Neptune Blue Concours ABS for sale. It was bought out of the crate in Dalton Ga. in July of 2010. It was never on the showroom floor except when I rode it out! It has been taken very good care of and is farkled up with most of the proven mods. Very nice bike but I just cannot get comfortable on it for very long. 4800 miles on bike. This is a list of all the mods:  ---End Quote

Something dont sound right about this post. He's only posted here three times and all three times it was about this bike . Crate motorcycle. Show room floor bike . Farkled to hell and back. Can't get comfortable with 4000 miles on it.  Something's  not right here !  I tried to trace the number down yeaserday evening and couldn't .

Lookie at what I found . Got this off another forum .

2010 Kawasaki Concours 1400 ABS

Posted on: Monday - February 27, 2012 06:45

Expires: Sunday - March 18, 2012 07:45

Price: $12000

I have a very clean, slightly used and never wrecked 2010 Kawasaki Concours 1400 ABS. I am the original owner and have the title in hand. It was bought new in July of 2010 in Dalton. Blue in color with 4741 miles.
I have made a few modifcations to it and here is a list:
1.Area P Carbon slip-on.
2.Power commander V with a custom map (143 hp- 93 lbs/ft torque)
3.Corbin seats
4.V stream windscreen
5. Givi mount for Monokey topcase (topcase not inc)
6.Pirelli Angel ST tires
7.FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL JULY 2016
If interested, call or text and I will text some pictures. $12,000Takes it all. Thanks for looking!! Darren 423-774-2265(between 4pm-10pm)