• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

PARTING my 2006...

beardothebeardo3680

Everything but the engine itself and the frame will be going. I'll get this out of the way right now, nothing is mint, but the bike was a daily rider up until a month ago, so think rider usable. There are parts I will be putting prices on, parts that I ask you to just make a fair, reasonable offer, and parts that, if anyone should actually want them, pay for the shipping, they'll be yours.

I have already bought a new bike. So, EVERYTHING for this bike will go. I won't keep anything beyond this calendar year. One way or another, they will be gone.

Prices shipped:

Fork brace w/ deflectors. $100

Delkevic slip-ons. 14" round cans. $200

Front 17 wheel from ZR7s, with basically brand new rotors. $200

Two rear 17 wheels. Already machined and have rotors. The first one I had done, the rim was dinged. Machinist informed me, he didn't think it would affect the function, or the ride. I rode it for 2,000 miles. $150. It bothered me enough (mentally, just knowing, even though it rode fine) to have a second wheel done. Quicky paint job, was sent the wrong tire size (160/60-17) and just needed it to be on there for the commute (which didn't last long) but looks and rides fine. $350

Front brake system. Was completely rebuilt. Bare master cylinder (Kawasaki parts used) fresh braided lines (I forget manufacturer, will have to look) and calipers with p[istons on out, from Brake Masters. I don't recall the pads. $150

Hydraulic side of the clutch system. Again, from start to finish, new Kawasaki parts. $150

Cont...

J-box, done by Larry Buck, just last August. $100

Rack o' carbs, that have all the telltale signs of being done by Steve. $150

C14 shock WITH Norm's lowering link. $120

I know there are a few other bits I want to list prices with, but memory and time are short right now.

I'm not on much anymore.

Text me: 412-417-6554

Or email me: beardothebeardo@yahoo.com

All the body panels are free, pay for shipping. All the front lower panels, not great at all. Rash, broken clips, etc.

My location is south western Pennsylvania, if that matters.

I am trying to figure out my phone to take better quality pictures. Old phone, crappy camera.

I am interested in the 17" wheel conversion parts. I've been looking at assembling the parts myself, but if you want to sell the whole package together, that would be attractive.

You can PM me.

All questions have been answered through PM.

Heads up, the body panels and some ancillaries will be tossed sooner, rather than later, unless anyone wants them.