• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

parting out c10's

Steve in sunny Fla

Iron Butt
Industry Vendor
specifically an o1 and o3. Good top fairing / tank on the 03, handlebars, controlls, cables, engine, forks, starter, alternator, radiator. Brakes, instument clusters, a short shield, jbox's, ignitors, etc...no rider pegs. lot's of other stuff. pm or email me with something you're looking for. Steve

If either bike is low-miles, I will soon need an ignition key. Of course it would be nice to have the helmet locks and gas cap to match, but not critical....

I sure missed ya at the National...

Greg said:
Steve in Sunny Fla said:
Levers - what do you mean? Steve

Clutch & F Brake

Sorry for my duna$$ confusion, anothe greg had emailed me about something else, and them I wasn't sure what we were talking about. Let me look at the levers and see if they look ok, I'll post back tomorrow. thanks, steve

hehe

i thought i was the only dumba$$ on this site.  I tend to post & forget.  oops.  no hurry, they are for the road kit.  Thanks.

Steve - will the tank work on a '87 model? My progress has slowed until I can make a decision on fixing the current tank or pickiing up a decent used one.

BuckwheatJ said:
Steve - will the tank work on a '87 model? My progress has slowed until I can make a decision on fixing the current tank or pickiing up a decent used one.

Yes, the tanks interchange. this is a nice one, too. PM me if interested - Steve

gwb1340 said:
Steve,
How much for the short shield to 55346?

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn - I want 50 for the shield, it's 16.5" and dark smoke. Shipping? I dunno, that's up to the post office - I'll charge actual cost, but I'd guess 25. or so. PM me if you want to work something out - steve

Steve in Sunny Fla said:
BuckwheatJ said:

Yes, the tanks interchange. this is a nice one, too. PM me if interested - Steve

PM sent

Need the LOWER underneath Fairing piece. Mine is sort of 're-engineered' and was like that when I got her.

jim@morningdewcoffee.com

Hey Steve,

Do you have the coolant overflow bracket? I also need the adjuster for the rear shock, the dial and the tube that goes with it, not the air line part...and I need the button for the trip meter reset, mine is on a permanant vacation on a Californian highway!

Steve:

Air filter assembly for an '86 with Uni-filter pods. Thinking of going back to "stock" air filter system. P.O. stripped ALL of the air filter stuff and removed the  reed valves and covers. Replaced covers where reed valves "were" with some sheet aluminum and RTV sealer.
I'm strongly considering Chris Lilly's block off plates and T-Cro's stick coils; if I'm going to do that I should do the air filter assembly too.

Thanks for any info,

Bob Young
COG# 5753