• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Passive Immobilizer Cloning for your C-14

Steve in sunny Fla

Iron Butt
Industry Vendor

Here's a link to a thread for passive immobilizer cloning. It's the least expensive way to insure you never ever have an issue wherein you cannot unlock your c-14.

I'm posting this here so COG members will always be able to find the contact info, which is :

Ed Ramberger, and his email is harleyguy98@charter.net .

I have no business affiliation with Ed, Just trying to give an important product a bump.

Steve

Had three passive clones made this week, Ed was extremely diligent in his communication as to what to expect, from the start right up to delivery. There is no reason to ever own a Concours 14 and take a chance with one Fob only, get this done before it's too late.

Reactions: Bud
I just had a couple clone capsules made by Ed and he rocks! I only have an active FOB from the previous owner and do not want to risk losing it with no backup plan.