• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Photo of my 06

F-106

Scooter
It stopped raining today long enough to get a 20 mile ride in. Stopped to take a few photos of the new ride before heading back to the barn. I think I am going to like this bike!!!! :)
BIKE%201.jpg

Wow looks great! I certainly love mine. What is the seat that is on it? A bit more patterning than the oem seat! Good to see another 06er out there!

Thanks for the comment on the seat. The bike was owned by Rocky Terry of Rockys seats and saddlebags in Fresno. Rocky has done 3 seats for me on my other bikes over the years. He built this seat for him but it works well for me so i may keep it as is. However i may have him widen it a bit.
doug said:
Wow looks great! I certainly love mine. What is the seat that is on it? A bit more patterning than the oem seat! Good to see another 06er out there!

Is that Rocky of the Mayer seat clan?
I have the Russell Day Long, butt ugly, seat by Bill Mayer before he sold company. Works great, still. after 10 yrs.

No, differant guy no relation
dano motoman said:
Is that Rocky of the Mayer seat clan?
I have the Russell Day Long, butt ugly, seat by Bill Mayer before he sold company. Works great, still. after 10 yrs.

Mama don't let your Rocky grow up to be a seat coverin' man... gotta work on that.... LOL
Rocky of Parkland Upholstery nearby in WA is recovering my '61 Rambler bench seat bottom with original stock material sourced out of Portland OR. I was shocked to hear it was still available. Not cheap $100 for the top surface material.