• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Possible group buy...May need to move to Riding Gear??

rwjc

Scooter
I am speaking to a Mfg of 1 piece leather & mesh motorcycle suits. I commute on mine daily. They come in all sorts of colors. Trying to see how many people would be interested... about $299, cold, rain liners and custom sizing. If interested, please post a reply here...THANKS!!!  Or ANY of their products...

http://store.teizms.com/mojave

That looks like a heck of a deal.  I particularly like the idea of a full suit made of mesh.  We have summer 9-10 months out of the year down here.

Sadly I can't spare the three bills, or I'd definitely try this out. 

It sounds interesting (and maybe I might be interested). But where did it say anything about leather? I must have missed it.

The Mfg carries Mesh, leather, or mix 1 piece suits, as well as several other products. The mesh has a rain & cold weather liner.

I have seen this site before.  I would like to hear more reviews from riders like us.  Not many reviews on the site.  I tend to think if I go with a full suit I might get the one that most people talk about, have and shown good support for years but who knows.  I would like to SEE one. 

The suit looked familiar... sorta like a suit a good friend purchased last year at the motorcycle show. I sent him the link to web site, asking if this is what he got....

That's the company, Pakistan base; fair to good quality, after three washings it starting to wear. Collar, cuff  tabs are delaminating. I guess you get what you pay for. In retrospect and recent geopolitical events, for a few extra bucks I'll buy stitch next time. With that said; my stitch transit suit is made in Pakistan and I love it. End rant ....

All I have to add is caveat emptor

I would be interested in full mesh, IF I don't have to buy "off the rack" and can provide measurements.

S Smith said:
The suit looked familiar... sorta like a suit a good friend purchased last year at the motorcycle show. I sent him the link to web site, asking if this is what he got....

That's the company, Pakistan base; fair to good quality, after three washings it starting to wear. Collar, cuff  tabs are delaminating. I guess you get what you pay for. In retrospect and recent geopolitical events, for a few extra bucks I'll buy stitch next time. With that said; my stitch transit suit is made in Pakistan and I love it. End rant ....

All I have to add is caveat emptor

Lots of clothing is made in Pakistan. Most of it is ok quality, or better. Like the quote says, a lot of the Aerostitch stuff is made in Pakistan.