• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Private Showing of the Movie "Hitting the Apex" 1/14/16 - 7:00pm

tundra tom

A good friend set this up at the AMC theater in Maple Grove, MN. Thursday 1/14/16 at 7:00 pm.

https://tugg.com/events/81900#.Vmn2sjI0n01.mailto

An amazing film from the makers of "Faster". You must pre-buy the tickets on the link.
If minimum is not met you don't get charged. Deadline to order tickets is January 7th.
Spread the word and let's fill the Theater with a bunch of Motorcyclists!
Here's the movie trailer....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmT_vnJ1jzw

Adder to the event:
This screening is sponsored by Heinen Motorsports in Osseo MN.

Hey Race Fans!!! Great news!!! Heinen Motorsports awesome rep James Mullen from Helmet House has secured an in stock HJC helmet for us to giveaway at this screening!! Everyone who attends the screening will be entered into the drawing we will be doing that night!!! Thursday, 14 January 2016 at 7pm in Maple Grove at AMC. Please use the link here to reserve your tickets!!! See you there!!

We have 53 going and 31 left to fill the theater. Deadline is Thursday Jan. 7th. If you are considering this now is the time to sign up! Remember, if the event doesn't fill you do not get charged anything.

8 more....just booked two for me and my son.  :motonoises:

Update!  Down to 6 more needed and 21 hours to go :-\  I bet we make it :great:

The minimum number of 75 has been achieved in time to make this event happen. There are over 50 tickets left to fill the theater. Next Thursday 1/14/16 at 7:00 pm
Thanks to everyone who bought tickets to help make this happen.
This should be a blast!

Can you send the film down south afterwards?!?

Sounds like a great time. Enjoy it  :motonoises: