• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Problem and a question

2fast

Crotch Rocket
Tonite when I click on things to move around the forum I get a big delay with a circle slash symbol. Not sure if it is this end or that.

Question:

Can I set things so that I am automatically subscribed for notifications on threads I reply to? I keep forgetting to hit the notify button, and then forget about the thread to look for replies.

No speed issues for me tonight.
You can still click notify after you post or do a search for posts by yourself.

Turn your notifications on in your profile: Profile > Account Settings >> Modify Profile > Notifications

2Fast said:
Tonite when I click on things to move around the forum I get a big delay with a circle slash symbol. Not sure if it is this end or that.

Question:

Can I set things so that I am automatically subscribed for notifications on threads I reply to? I keep forgetting to hit the notify button, and then forget about the thread to look for replies.
CRS?