• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Putting the feelers out there for a Spring RTE

lhartman

Mini Bike
NE Washington has a limited number of members, but I would like to see if there would be any interest in having a RTE or get-together when the weather starts to warm up, say end of March or April?  I'm north of Spokane about 70 +/- miles.  Perhaps meeting in a neutral place for lunch would generate more interest for the Tri-Cities folks.  As far as I can see, I'm the sole member in my area, so meeting in Spokane for a meet and greet may be the best option.  Riding may still be out of the picture, depending on the weather.

Loren

I'm about 120 miles out of Spokane. I would be interested weather permitting and not to early in the morning. I've been a wackin Bambi with the Bronco with tree so far this winter. Only one caused damage so far.

Meet and greet is great too driving my vehicle if the weather is bad. I'm good for Ritzville, Moses Lake, or other location. The further West I go, the odds of me having to stay at the inlaw's increase (Wenatchee).  Not an issue there since she can cook.

Haven't been to the Spokane area on my C14. Would love to ride over if the date + weather works.  :great: Seems we have a winter this year and will keep an eye out on the pass conditions if we have an early spring!

LHartman said:
NE Washington has a limited number of members, but I would like to see if there would be any interest in having a RTE or get-together...

Am I the only guy who doesn't know what an RTE is?  Regional Training Event?

Red Fox said:
LHartman said:
NE Washington has a limited number of members, but I would like to see if there would be any interest in having a RTE or get-together...

Ride To Eat

LHartman said:
Red Fox said:
LHartman said:

Ride To Eat

Because when you look at the majority of our members it becomes obvious we are an eating club with a riding disorder.

Ok, how about April 23rd, 1PM at the Longhorn BBQ in Spokane.  It is some of the best BBQ I have had outside of Texas.  The location is just off I90 and has a gas station across the street as well. 

There seems to be an interest in Spokane; however, I am willing to travel further west to an alternate location, such as Ritzville or Wenatchee to accommodate potential riders from the west side of the state.  There are quite a few places to eat at those alternate locations.

If Spokane is the choice, the address is:
Longhorn Barbecue
2315 N Argonne Rd

I see your ride has been added to the calendar -- perhaps my husband will be able to make it.  He is the AAD for No. Idaho -- we live in Hayden and he works in Liberty Lake.

Kari Flint
AAD NWCOG Marketing and NWCOG Newsletter Editor

Tigger said:
I see your ride has been added to the calendar -- perhaps my husband will be able to make it.  He is the AAD for No. Idaho -- we live in Hayden and he works in Liberty Lake.

Kari Flint
AAD NWCOG Marketing and NWCOG Newsletter Editor

Don't sell Bruce short.  He's the AAD for ALL of Idaho. :)

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
LHartman said:
Red Fox said:
LHartman said:

Ride To Eat

Because when you look at the majority of our members it becomes obvious we are an eating club with a riding disorder.

+100 . well he certainly cleared that up . :beerchug:

Is this ride carved in stone?
Just trying to figure out if I can make it or not.

It's not the distance that kills me, it's the lack of time.