• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rabaconda Tire Changer

Very cool indeed.
Thanks for sharing.
There are multiple models.
Some are less $$$
My local shops have started charging $50 a tire. I’ve got 4 street bikes in my family so it would pay for itself pretty quickly

Last edited:
Wing tires are a pain, i wont even do one on my No Mar
I have Two No Mar machines, and thinking its time for
one of these,,, https://www.derekweaver.com/bikers-...s/weaver-w-m807x-motorcycle-atv-tire-changer/
Well it's done and on it's way!
807x__79864.1608136188.png

Nice!!! Im sure you’ll be wondering why you didn’t have the same or equivalent earlier.

Machine have ability to do car tires too?

Wayne, Carol & Blue
I have 2 NoMar's, one portable, for the trailer and one in the shop, they are going up for sale

I went to order one. It was in my cart until I saw that they had a $200 delivery charge to Canada. That puts it up into NoMar territory, so I deleted it from my cart and will order a NoMar instead.

I went to order one. It was in my cart until I saw that they had a $200 delivery charge to Canada. That puts it up into NoMar territory, so I deleted it from my cart and will order a NoMar instead.
Fred had a couple NoMars that he’s now selling.

@Fred H. are you selling your NoMars for space or because the Ranaconda is better? if the Rabacondan is better than the MarCor models you already have - what is better?

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Fred had a couple NoMars that he’s now selling.

@Fred H. are you selling your NoMars for space or because the Ranaconda is better? if the Rabacondan is better than the MarCor models you already have - what is better?

Wayne, Carol & Blue
Interested in what Fred H has to say on this.