• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

radiator guard projekt D

fournations

Hi Guys, getting nervous. ordered rad guard and fender extend from project D. Had no idea they were in China. they sent a tracking number and its some Chinese useless thing. been over a month. they said it shipped. never would have ordered if I knew it was in ?China. Jim

I didn't think they were in China.
But, I have had things that shipped from China in the last year.
Like you said, slow, but it eventually arrives.

Ride safe, Ted

Hi Guys, getting nervous. ordered rad guard and fender extend from project D. Had no idea they were in China. they sent a tracking number and its some Chinese useless thing. been over a month. they said it shipped. never would have ordered if I knew it was in ?China. Jim
I've ordered quite a number of items from Projekt D over the last several years, including the radiator guard. Like gixerhp shared, "it's coming."

They are a legitimate outfit with great products.

David

I ordered a gas cap from China ( not for the C14). It didn't come and didn't come. They were good with communication and kept saying it would come. After a few months, I told them I was pissed. They sent anpther one that arrived in a few weeks - maybe 3 or 4. Another month went by and the orininal one arrived!

I knew they were based in China when I ordered my radiator guard and helmet locks, so I wasn't expecting rapid delivery. But, IIRC, it was only 10 or 11 days. But that was pre-COVID, and pre-global shipping mess. Impressive quality, too, IMO. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the radiator guard.

I knew they were based in China when I ordered my radiator guard and helmet locks, so I wasn't expecting rapid delivery. But, IIRC, it was only 10 or 11 days. But that was pre-COVID, and pre-global shipping mess. Impressive quality, too, IMO. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the radiator guard.
+1