• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rafting at The Three Sisters Rally (Well, sort of...)

Thunderstruck

I noticed that the rafting agenda had been overlooked for this rally and started to look for way to remedy the situation. Result...... Sharon and I will be spending most of Tuesday at Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels about 80 miles from Rally Central. Want to join us? Rated as one of the best waterparks in the world. We have been several times and have never been disappointed.
Insert computer magic here.https://www.schlitterbahn.com/new-braunfels/rides
If one of the admins can fix what I attempted please do so.
We will depart rally central at 08:00 hrs. and return after we run out of fun. Tickets are about $50, or less if you buy online (They do have old fart discounts.). Half the ride will be I-10 the other half will be TX 46 Texas Hill Country Trail.

I'll be "rafting" on sunday.  Kids are coming from Austin to meet us there.

Great place to chill :)