• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rally Announcement!

JohnC

Street Cruiser
Folks: The Winding Roads and Rivers Rally will be held September 5-7, 2008, at the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge in Stecoah, NC. Jerry Holland, (Cognosticator) is the Rallymeister and he does a great job. Meals are served Friday evening, Saturday morning, and Saturday evening there at the Iron Horse lodge and I can attest that the prime rib dinner is pretty dog gone good. ONLINE registration for the rally is available here at COG-online.org, see the CALENDAR. There is a paper form for those who just want to use it and once I know where it is posted, I will let you know. Or, if you are really in a hurry for it, let me know and I'll send it to you via email. Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge will only hold the rooms and cabins until about July 4th, so if you think you may be attending, get your reservations with them ASAP. I think that about covers the immediate need, so get registered and we will see you there. tcars John COG, ROK, & AMA

FYI http://ironhorsenc.com/
2550418850015463693SQtyXF_th.jpg
2897924420015463693CnEofH_th.jpg
Rich Riczinger COG 5977 Tech Editor,The Concourier