• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rally experience cut short

fourwayz

Moped
Just to let you all know, I had to leave early due to family issues today. That part will resolve itself in a few days. As for the time i was there, it was an experience! LOTS of good people who came together for for a good time. I feel bad that I am missing it, but enjoyed it while I was there. I arrived home unscathed despite being nearly rear ended 20 miles from my doorstep by someone not paying attention.  :-\  Also my tent neighbor and I thought I had a loose head bearing set but it turns out that my front wheel bearings are shot. Things work out for a reason. Imagine a bearing seizure and lock while in the mountains!!! :-\ :-\ I will replace them tomorrow. Thanks for the temporary fun and I hope to see you all in Suches!!

Glad you got a taste and made it back safe. What's going on with front wheel bearings this year?  :mad: