• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

rally registration forms

Strawboss

Since I attend rallies held outside my area, everytime I want to sign up for one, I need to start digging and figure out where the form is and then ask on the forum and be directed or have some one send a copy of the form I can't print, and after about 20 minutes I give up. Lets not discuss why that is, we're past that, at least I am. Is it at all possible to include a form to download right on the rally web page thats on the forum since I don't get all the respective newsletters from the areas of the rallies I attend?

Well any system can work better then it does. I kind of have this solved in my area. We just don't have rallies you have to register for. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

If we could do away with the threat of lawsuits and the need for insurance coverage, then all rally's could be done without registrations. Too bad this will never happen. Perhaps Colin can arrange for a location for registration forms to be sent to and uploaded to the Member Library for people who despise online registration. Wanted to try and make the WRRR 2009 online only, but still not enough people on-line to complete it yet. Someday it will come and rallymeisters will have an easier time.