• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Re: Shoodaben Mountain Runner Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

vz1222

My smile stretches past my ears.
i got my ecu in the mail today after sending it to Steve to get the mountain runner premium flashed onto it and rode for a couple hours before it started raining and i have to say there is a huge difference and i can feel it as soon as i shift into first (super smooth not as hammerlike as before) especially in the first shift as soon as your bike is running.
Theres no more lag when i first get going and i don't have to play with the throttle and clutch to take off smooth (wow)
Speeding up and engine breaking feels smooth and i notice the power coming in around 2500-3000 rpm when previously it was around 6000rpm
Overall the bike feels better than it ever did and im glad i went and got it flashed especially since i plan on keeping it for the long haul and as my daily commuter
Steve perfected a great tune for the c14 and was very prompt to answering any questions i had  :beerchug:
Maybe ill ride up there to hit the dyno one day

Status
Not open for further replies.