• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Re: Shoodaben Mountain Runner Flash

stevep

I got the Mountain Runner Flash and noticed great improvements in the bike. I've only been able to ride limited but I noticed more power at lower RPM so I was riding in a higher gear and shifting is much smoother for me. There still is sand and salt on the roads here in Kansas so I've not been able to really give it a full test. I can hardly wait for Arkansas in April to try it on the curves and hills. As far as I'm concern the improvements in normal riding are worth it.
On a second important note I would like to tell everyone about Steve's great customer service. I did my flash in December. During the return shipping my ECU got cracked. Looked like it got shut in a door or run over. I left Steve a message and he immediately called me back. I was the first lucky one to have this happen in all the years of his business. He came up with the best plan to get a new ECU and flashed to the bike and sent me a check to cover all the cost from his business so I could get the bike going as quick as possible. I then sent him my new ECU and he flashed it for no additional cost. He did finally get reimbursed from USPS but it took over 2 months and lots of hassles. He was very concerned about getting me riding again as fast as possible, since is winter everything work out fine. I can't say enough how Steve was concern and his fast actions got things all worked out. You do not see this in today's businesses. Steve will treat you right and he cares.