• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

rear brake pedal

texasjoepig452

Need a little help. I added lowered foot pegs. How do I adjust the rear brake pedal so it's just below the peg?

Last edited:
On my 2016, I ended up having to remove the jam nut and turning the little linkage all the way in until it locked in place. This dropped the level down to where I needed it.

I ran out of adjustment when I installed sport bike serrated metal pegs, lowered foot position by 3/4"/18.75MM, could not get the pedal to feel in a natural position. Found a rashed unit on Ebay for 10 bucks, cut it in twain and had a welder buddy affix the pedal to the underside, now it fits great.

Mark from South Carolina heated the one on his C10 and bent it the way he wanted it.