• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

rear swingarm dimensions

fatty jr

Big Wheel
well im a sucker for punishment, bikes number 29 and 30 are both zg1000's  one is configured as a trike and the other is a basket case.

i have looked at the swingarm on the basket case and im not sure if my eyes are crossed or something, but i think it's bent. 

can anyone do me a favour if they have a spare swingarm floating about  to take me some pictures and measurements so i can check mine.

What makes you think its bent?  Can you post a pic?

There is a crimp / dent on the right arm that might give that appearance, but its normal.