• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rebuild of my C14

Jdmitchell

Road Bike
Lowsided in Arkansas last month and decided to upgrage a couple areas on my C14.

Here are a couple pics of the almost finished product (still waiting on Area P, powdercoat, and sending my forks to Ohlins)

I like how it turned out.  I am still thinking about doing the front fender to match.  Tell me what you think whether good, bad, or indifferent.  It has been raining outside for the past couple days, hence the crappy garage pics. 

IMAG0285.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

OK, I have to ask. Other than the pannier cover, what is different? Or what am I looking at? It looks like an normal 08. Or is that the point that it looks normal again. I give up!!!!  :))

Not my cup of tea but then its not my bike.
Sorry to hear about the low side
FWIW I like everything colour matched but that's just me, you do it your way and  :)

So by the sounds of it I hit my target.  "Ho-hum" looks to keep from drawing attention to the stuff that makes it handle good and go fast. 

Thanks for the comments about my garage, I know I need to clean it.  And the flamed out Arai is what I use for my younger two daughters.  They like it.

I think it's great to a be a bit different from the rest. I like the hot air wings being black. Still might go for the flat black.....
Good on ya for the rebuild!!

If you pick up a Corbin Smuggler you can rock the work commute and day rides without the bags bro...  :)

IMG00564-20110921-1847.jpg

IMG00567-20110921-1848.jpg

I like the bags, and the smuggler is a bit pricey for my taste.  If you get tired of your you can send it my way.  :beerchug: