• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rebuilt J-boxes in stock

lrbuck

MR
BST now offers rebuilt J-boxes or will rebuild yours. Full details on the website. Larry Buck COG 3451,SE-AD (Retired)Concourier C-10 Tech Editor ROK,MTF,IBA,MSF-RC Buck Sport Touring-"Ride Far" www.bucksporttouring.com

Hey Larry, great to hear you are offering this service, as my bike is approaching 50k pretty stressful miles. :blush: I have alot of (air) travel for work coming up here in August so I'll get mine off the bike and send down to you in the next couple weeks. P.S. first I've seen the new website, looks super! Steve K. '02 Concours 'Locomotive Breath' COG# 6550 AMA# 965469 'No matter where you go, there you are...'
2822107220014238429Coipiz_th.jpg
2901812650014238429UfVKJm_th.jpg