• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Resistors for Fuel Gauge Improvement,Not For Sale,FREE...

K_C_M

Tricycle
Forum Subscriber
Hi Wizard,
I’m a Brit on the other side of the ocean, I’d like one of your resistors, but fear that the P&P and import tax would make it silly! Please can you post the spec for the said resistor so that I can source in in the UK.
Kev.

Kawpoke

If you still have one, I'd be happy to to get it and send you whatever the postage cost is. Will PM my info.

Thank you,
                                                                                                                                                      GW

Kawpoke

Got it today, with instructions to boot!  Looks super easy to install---thanks so much Jerry!!  :)

Tjhohmann

K_C_M said:
Hi Wizard,
I’m a Brit on the other side of the ocean, I’d like one of your resistors, but fear that the P&P and import tax would make it silly! Please can you post the spec for the said resistor so that I can source in in the UK.
Kev.

Kev, they're 220 ohm, 1/4 (0.25) watt resistors. They're very small so could probably go in a first class mail envelope and since Wizard is giving them away it doesn't seem like tax would be an issue. But you can probably find them in an electronics store or on Ebay.

Installation instructions here:  http://c10mods.blogspot.com/2011/07/c10-fuel-gauge-modification.html

Fast54

The Wizard said:
Victor Salisbury and Nick Holman(might have last name wrong) I need address's? Mr. Mulder out tomorrow.  Me
Would greatly appreciate one of those resisters for sure thanks brother Fast Eddie Savage 62 Pecan Run Ocala Fl. 34472

boomer

Crotch Rocket
Forum Subscriber
Sorry Eddie, but the Wizard is riding twisties in the afterlife.
The resistor ya need is 220ohm 1/4 watt.

swampcat

Street Cruiser
I would never attempt to replace The Wizard, but I happen to have a few 220Ω resistors at hand. Eddie, I'll drop a couple in the mail to you tomorrow.

M

MD634281

For the UK people...or anywhere else really! I've just ordered 20 of these resistors, cost a quid, so if anyone wants one, just contact me and I'll send you one FOC 😊

ONOBob

I would never attempt to replace The Wizard, but I happen to have a few 220Ω resistors at hand. Eddie, I'll drop a couple in the mail to you tomorrow.
If you still have a spare 220 ohm resister, I could use one.
Thanks!
Bob

swampcat

Street Cruiser
If you still have a spare 220 ohm resister, I could use one.
Thanks!
Bob
Bob, sorry, I've been away from the forum for a little while. Unfortunately, they were misplaced when I moved from Florida to Texas last November. Hopefully you can find some from somewhere else if you haven't arleady.

ONOBob

Bob, sorry, I've been away from the forum for a little while. Unfortunately, they were misplaced when I moved from Florida to Texas last November. Hopefully you can find some from somewhere else if you haven't arleady.

No worries Ed.
I'll get one.
Thanks!
Bob