• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Richmond VA ZRX rider

My Fedex guy, known as Brooks here on the forum, suggested I join up since you guys take great rides and seem to be a good bunch. I'm riding a 2000 ZRX 1100 and an R80S (yeah...it was an R80RT and I R80S'd it) and have been riding for about 37 years. Mostly just at twisty roads at "the pace", but played with track days and a very little bit of touring. Live in Richmond VA and look forward to riding with you! Ric

Welcome Ric, The cool beans for you will be in attending the rides and getting to know the people around your area. Try a rally out and if you find some enjoyment then consider becoming a member. The forum here is slow but there are other forums and email lists if you are into that more. Photos[/url]