• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride and Camping in Central California

BillP

Tricycle
Hi folks. I am new to this forum but not new to COG. In fact I am #1988. That's a long time. Anyway I changed my location from New England to Bakersfield California. I am planning a camping trip next weekend the 20th of March. I will be on the bike for the three days. Anyone interested in joining me? Or meeting as mutual COG members? Email me at wpeloquin AT bak.rr.com Thanks. Bill P

Hi Bill - Long time, no see. I heard you had moved from MA. You were close...you are #1988. Next time you are logged in, go to "My Info" from the member menu and update your address and contact info. Regards -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.