• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride - Santa Rosa, CA Hwy. 1 - Hwy. 128

MrSkydriver said:
Santa Rosa ride scheduled for Sat. 1/18 Hwy. 1 to Hwy. 128. Anyone want in?  :motonoises:
Way to go Gregg!  :great: :motonoises: :beerchug:

Hey Gregg,

Definitely a maybe from me. I'll have to check the weekend project manager and see if I can get the time off.

Do you have a route and timeline in mind? Not sure if I'd be up for the whole Santa Rosa to Mendo loop as I'll be starting in Santa Cruz, but maybe could join along the route. Otherwise, sounds like fun and should be nice weather for it.

Dan

Dan,

Just going up Hwy. 1 to Hwy. 128 down to Cloverdale.  Hwy. 128 is fantastic  :-\

Gregg  cell (707) 321-4 nine 0 nine  if you want to call me.

Sounds like fun Gregg, but I've got some honeydoos to do tomorrow and can't carve out the time for that long a ride (geting to the start point is what's got me).

This weekend's weather sure does set the stage for a beautiful ride though, so I hope you have a good one.

Cheers,
Dan