• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride the ribbon room share

2linby

Anyone going to the RTR who has a room at the Dreamers lodge if you are looking for a nonsmoking roommate got Friday and Saturday let me know . I am finally getting a weekend off and would love to attend.  Pm me with your info or my contact info is in the membership book. Thanks!  Hope to be there!

I'm out in the cold, too, so if you don't get a response pretty quick let me know and we can split a room at America's Best Value Inn.  I think I can make it by Saturday night.

I was thiking I might wander through John Day on my way home from the National as well. Not sure if it will be fro one or two nights though.

Anyone beside Charlie and Bob lokoing for a roomie? America's Best seems cheap at $60/night.

I just told Wayne I would split the bill with him for his room.  I sure hope he got a room with more than one bed.  :eek:

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
I just told Wayne I would split the bill with him for his room.  I sure hope he got a room with more than one bed.  :eek:

"Big Spoon" dibs!

Rest easy boss, two beds... ;)

Lone-Rider said:
Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:

"Big Spoon" dibs!

Rest easy boss, two beds... ;)

I can't wait.  See you Saturday morning.