• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RIP Fred Boothe

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
I saw this on the COG Facebook page today, and I thought folks here might want to know. I've copied this directly:

The following information is from Fred’s good friend Doug Meister:
Fred Boothe
Concours Membership National Officer #9066
Missouri City, Texas 77459
Friends of Fred,
Not sure how many of you are aware of the recent passing of Fred. He passed away on the 27th of November after a 8 month battle with Pancreatic cancer. There will be no public service, as per his wishes. I was thinking about having a gathering of his fellow riders, friends and ex coworkers….
We are going to have a gathering to remember Fred on Dec.19th at 1pm at the Thirsty Parrot in Monaville, Tx. 13200 FM359, south of Hempstead. If you know of somebody that would like to attend, please invite. I only have this list of the BBFO group and am not sure how to get in touch of his old friends. If you know you are going to attend, please let me know in the next week or so, as we need to give an approx. head count so that the Parrot can have the staff to cover us. Feel free to give anyone not on this list, my email or phone# 832-595-4670. dmeister1423@gmail.com
Also, be on the lookout for the BBFO ride (Big Bend Freeze Out ride originally organized by Fred) sometime in January or February 2022. Contact Doug Meister for details.
832-595-4670
dmeister1423@gmail.com