• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTE Tellico Plains - it's gonna be cool!

Tom NWGA

Hey, one and all! Come to Tellico Plains on Saturday, November 4 and meet and greet us at Tellico Plains Bakery. Be sure to register for the time and address. Since we will be in the vicinity, a trip up the Cherohala Skyway is a strong possibility, weather dependent, of course! What's not dependent is the quality of the food at this bakery. Come and see us, ya hear?

Wish we were closer with time to spare. Great time for the Cherohala and surrounding roads.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Last time I went over the top at CHerhola from Tellico the 4 miles at the top were in thick pea soup. Fog with visbility of about 70 feet.

Last time I rode it was two days ago, all clear but the trees were all bald at the highest elevations.

Halloween will be nippy, but by the weekend the weather will be chippy!
Saturday low 46 F, high 67 F, with some variation expected at the higher elevations :)

I registered and unregistered but may be 4 wheeling. Had ice on the outside cat water bowl this morning. Don’t ride below 35.😫