• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTE Waldo Ohio

Strawboss

I'm headed for lunch to Waldo Ohio on Wednesday Oct. 25th for a fried balogna sandwich. I'm going to the G&R Tavern and will be there about 11:30-12:00. C'mon down and have something you've never tasted before, it ain't fancy but it's good stuff, get the onion rings with your sandwich and have some pie after. I tried posting their website but I kept getting a "privacy error". They have been there for years and are known worldwide for their famous fried balogna sandwiches.

G & R Tavern
103 N. Marion St.
Waldo OH, 43356
740-726-9685

Thats ok, I just had a hankering for a sandwich and with everything going on, I needed a day to get away from it all, and, the weather is supposed to be spectacular. I'll think of you when I have my pie!šŸ˜ƒ

For a weekday in October, I'd say a good turnout. 2 guys from across the state showed up for a great time. Matt and Brad. Much pipe munching ruminations occured as we waxed poetic and enjoyed the most tasty sandwiches this side of the Cuyahoga river. I hope to do it again next year but on a few Saturdays.

There ya go. Indiana to Waldo then down to Delaware to see the grandkids and over to Iron Pony to spend some well earned $. Sounds like a Saturday plan to me.