• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RTW Georgia xtra bed? room?

bigthaw

Big Wheel
  Hey All.... just found out I am going to the RTW next weekend.....ridin up alone as of now from  tampa area...
  anyone have an xtra bed, room, roof... anywhere.....leavin early Thursday the 6th...from Holiday/Tarpon Springs Fl. area...lookin for a place now....Jeff;  2010  C 14 BLUE, Delkevic can...V stream screen...

I understand that.
I'm the same but still try camping at 1 Rally.
Just offering the idea in case you weren't aware.

Ya'll have fun. Wish I could be there.

Ride safe, Ted

connie_rider said:
I understand that.
I'm the same but still try camping at 1 Rally.
Just offering the idea in case you weren't aware.

Ya'll have fun. Wish I could be there.

Ride safe, Ted

Why cain't you come? You're unemployed, I mean RETIRED!!! You can go to the Alps, but you cain't come to the Appalachians?  ;)

I'm getting the car ready for a Model T Tour, and I have a family thing I have to do that weekend.
The T takes over a month to get ready as it's over 100 years old, plus it takes time to polish all the brass... 

Ride safe, Ted

connie_rider said:
I'm getting the car ready for a Model T Tour, and I have a family thing I have to do that weekend.
The T takes over a month to get ready as it's over 100 years old, plus it takes time to polish all the brass..

Ride safe, Ted

Must be a Hardley T-avidson....

connie_rider said:
The T takes over a month to get ready as it's over 100 years old, plus it takes time to polish all the brass... 

Ride safe, Ted

So you & the car have about the same birthday then!  :nananana:  :rotflmao:

Cliff  :beerchug:

Ted..........always wants to come......... :beerchug:

"HEY",,,, I "herd" that...

So, (getting back to the subject).
Anybody got an extra bed for BigThaw at the Rally?

Ride safe, Ted