• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Run With The Wolves - NE Representation

MAN OF BLUES said:
hoping to, it's gonna be a long ride now from ohio...... :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :eek:

Just do it, missed you at the last, what, two RWTW  I know it isn't you that brings the rain as it was a frogger last year.  Oh crap, is it me  :-\ 

Three of us "planning" on heading out of Blacksburg, VA area Thursday morning 4/18, heading south to Maggie Valley area for that night, then do the dragon, etc on our way to Suches the next day.

COGnosticat0r said:
MAN OF BLUES said:
hoping to, it's gonna be a long ride now from ohio...... :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :eek:

Just do it, missed you at the last, what, two RWTW  I know it isn't you that brings the rain as it was a frogger last year.  Oh crap, is it me  :-\

hehehehe, I started blaming Dona.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It'll be a 2 day trip each way.... :motonoises: :motonoises: I was down in Bluffton over new years...man, drove straight thru both ways....that is BRUTAL... :truce:

Happy to see some of our NE members plan on taking in SECOG's Run with the Wolf. We're drawing riders from the SC and NC areas, and know everyone will be pleasantly surprised at the quality of riding. We'll have Teri Conrad, editor-in-chief of the publication ROK (Riders of Kawasaki) in attendance, and will have an article published in RoadRunner magazine. With almost six weeks to go, we already have 53 registered, and expect close to 100 by event time. The registerastion fee is cheap, the camping at a new facility is cheap, there's a free meal on Friday night on SECOG's, lots of rally swag (goodies) and a sizeable door prize list. We'll hold a 50/50 raffle, which could lead to financial freedom, and did I mention some of the best riding in the East.
Please contact me if there's any questions or concerns regards the Wolf.    Al
sead@cog-online.org
http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,39916.0.html

Tim, did you get your buddies registered yet?
You're in for a special one on this. The SE members know how to roll.    Al

Bump!

Four of us, leaving from Marion, VA (instead of Blacksburg) and heading to Suches, Thursday (4/18) morning. Stopping in Maggie Valley area Thursday night. Dragon and what not Friday, then free beer thanks to our SE brothers and sisters.

JOIN US??

COGnosticat0r said:
MAN OF BLUES said:

Just saw this Jerry.  Maybe it's me.  I left early on Saturday to head back and it stopped raining! :mad:

We had a great time. Little rain Friday, but the rest of the trip was great. 1,445 mile weekend.