• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RWTW Dual Sport info

mr t

Street Cruiser
    I have a friend who is interested in the dual sport aspect at RWTW. Are there scheduled, posted, route-sheeted rides or is it mostly impromptu word of mouth? I'd appreciate any info you past participants can give me. See Y'all in Sept.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Thanks for the info Roy. I'll pass it on to my DS friend. Anyone else with info?

Tom Taylor COG#7173

If he trolls thru ADVRider, there are several threads with information on DS riding. I may have some things together by then, but most of my planning time is devoted to my trip back from Seattle that detours thru at least one BDR.

https://advrider.com/index.php?forums/southeast-the-lair-of-the-dragon-the-blue-ridge.63/

Many thanks for the info Vic and Randy. I'll pass it on. Enjoy your ride Randy. Vic, are you now a resident of Palmetto? I'm there for 4 months in the winter. Hope to see you guys at RWTW in Sept.

Tom Taylor COG#7173