• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RWTW Friday Night Dinner - Cook out Canceled- ONLY

motocommuter

Ok, last year there was some chatter about having a Friday night dinner but it never happened. The SE Spring rally left us with 2 whole pork Loins, 4 whole chickens and 18 1/3lb sirloin burgers and 24 Nathen hot dogs. I can precook the pork, chicken and burgers and freeze them in food saver bags. We can warm the meat up and cook some sides on site at TWO. But to make this happen, I need someone to haul the food and cooking equipment up to TWO.

I live south of ATL in McDonough, so if any of you Florida Coggers are trailering up and could swing by and pick up the stuff, we can make this happen. My plan is to head up Thursday morning.

Let me know what you all think and if we have any volunteers to haul the stuff.

I'm towing my bike to Arkansa for a trip tot he SW and hopefully returning to Cliffs and loading up and heading to RWTW. Problem being is that, that is what I'm hoping will happen. So I should have my truck there (hopefully) Wednesday night, through Sunday. Will all the cooking equipment fit in the bed of a truck? Full size pick up with a small bed.How long is the round trip? I'm willing to do it, since I'll probably be tired of riding by then, wouldn't mind splitting the gasoline cost with a couple people. My truck loves gas.....

Rico, thanks for the offer, but it would add 2+ hours to your ten hour drive. Let's see if we can get some one from FLA heading up.

To answer your question, it would probably be two coolers and two tubs and a bag of charcoal. Only need it hauled one one as my wife will be heading up Friday evening in the car and will haul it all back.

All, I’m going to have to cancel this Friday dinner as I won’t be able to attend RWTW.  But not to worry, TWOS restaurant will open be for your eating pleasure.

Sorry for the inconvience but life throws you a curve ball every once in a while.

See you down the road.

TCARS

ONLY the "Kurt" cookout was canceled. If you signed up for the Two Wheels restaurant list, this is unchanged, so please honor that.

Thanks,
Ron