• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

S Central Wisconsin and Central IL

arjay2

Looks like I'm missing this weekends Spider Ride, but will be in the NC next week.

Picking up a bike in the Chicago burbs and riding SC Wisconsin from the afternoon of the 19th returning the morning of the 21st to Chicago.

Then through Central IL down through MO into AR and back to TX.

Looking for any info / tips on WI; Wisconsin Dells area or thereabouts for roads to ride and accommodations the nights of the 19th & 20th.

I have Henry IL (or general area) for my destination the night of the 21st. Just looking for a motel to stay the night.

The rest of the trip is more familiar territory. AR by Fri the 22nd and on home.

Any info on the areas of WI & IL listed would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Back in 2010the national rally was held in Tomah Wisconsin. Pull up.yhat national and go into the routes, to.see if anything will work.for you.. hth

Hmmm, for some reason it's not allowing linkage to that national. I'd suggest getting ahold of the north central ad directly via personal message, for assistance.