• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sargent Seat Std. or Low

lifguardct

Big Wheel
I have a like new Sargent World Sport that I bought when I "was" getting a C-14 but that fell through. I could use it on my ZX14 I guess but IDK yet. How do you tell if its the Standard height or the Low one?  Anyone???

lifguardct said:
I have a like new Sargent World Sport that I bought when I "was" getting a C-14 but that fell through. I could use it on my ZX14 I guess but IDK yet. How do you tell if its the Standard height or the Low one?  Anyone???

Post up a pic, then I could tell you which one it is.

Here are a couple.
DSCI9114.jpg

DSCI9123.jpg

DSCI9118.jpg

lifguardct said:

Sargent World Sport Performance Concours 14 Seat (Standard, not Low)
    State-of-the-art replacement seats
    Seats are built on a precision molded, lightweight Polytec base pan
    Each seat features improved foam contours and Super Cell Atomic Foam for increased comfort and support
    Seat covers are marine grade, UV-stabilized, mildew resistant CarbonFX vinyl
    Under seat storage area

How much are you asking for the seat?

I have the Sargent Low. It has a sticker just below the "Super Atomic Foam" sticker that reads "LOW Version." It also has the storage compartment. The plastic seat pan has the same code numbers (WS-570, WS-598) as yours but I'm guessing these are more related to bike make (Kawasaki vs Honda) rather than seat height (High - Low).

Sure looks like a regular height seat.  I'm not sure about the tool storage pocket but that makes sense that the low wouldn't have room for it since the rider's seat area is noticeably shorter.

I had a LOW and  it had the storage compartment on the bottom. The op pictures are to close to see if it's  a standard or LOW. This is the LOW version
ry%3D480

joe in calif said:
I had a LOW and  it had the storage compartment on the bottom. The op pictures are to close to see if it's  a standard or LOW. This is the LOW version
ry%3D480

After looking at yours this one must be the standard because it looks much thicker.  Thanks for all the help.

I have had a few people ask about it, I am thinking $350.00 for the seat is fair. The deal I had to trade my ZX14 for the C14 didn't happen so I just added a Valkyrie Interstate to the fleet.  :-*

SOLD