• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sargent Seat

gerdawg

Looking to sell in NEPA. It's in good condition. $225

y4mDsTyRJ9VZ8_M2CtTNcL2UYG2lZGiLygIBYauBMoVDDHB4DKx7CsrvHMFbPR_NGCzbw3esUSbJFCxHl-SJWGjU47rYo-LZyPumNJwvghmNcYWMVX4DOYPgtL-h-gHSfz5nwuzBD9asvSgf0s1MTv5QZMb2CKUNtfVMWh4FA3bpgrbAbdSrt3SQ8sslsb92uyl
y4mhcQD--YApNVuXgTI6-FkbS1S-6HmzLq9AEOIoDTCmjX0TWLjtfsMpR-Tl8HCpx-MLSPdf6VNE1dnyt9qByv1C9tBqlFU0rQHOg623-7W08DYZJ_xvYmFGapdKpwfDwjobFpSt2FtTps5tqYBN-1lnEy9AX2TBBQl_SJOQ_uc0_4rD1OD4R3JMPUx3ePmHzvh
y4mWU0h74ADTDJ2O_57ikj_NEss636exfUkUglizClEfDoVRNJ_joTmOWfVcCvsGO6SSh_THv78vGNe6irPSDydT8Zutq2NSGQT9_rTEN5TcTAXzln1ZK-rr-5iuz_ztiSiGVF5OnueilCoPD5qaJhmzsEvrcGjMH_KY2pf_dApAtnFjPoPrGhDZmRnnG6WOyFc

That looks very interesting. The brackets look to be a different attachment scheme than what is on my 2009. Any idea of the years it will fit?
The brackets swap. I believe it will even for a 14r just by moving brackets. I had it on a 21 briefly to take a picture Not sure if it's a low or not. I obtained a bunch of farkles from my uncle, he had a 2016.

Hmmm I love the Sargent on my ZRX and I’m going up that way soon. What town are you in?
On a side note, Are those front T-REX ( I think) crash bars similar to RG sliders which interfere and hit my knees when coming to a stop?

Hey can man.. Just sold an hour or so ago.

They are T-Rex but for me they don't hit my knees.
Okay, I may go that route with the bars since I’ve heard the Canyon cages aren’t available any longer.
thanks for letting me know.