• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Second Annual Polarado Ride To Eat...Jan 1, 2015

CRocker

Let's continue the tradition in Colorado...a New Year's Day RTE (Ride to Eat)!

Meet at O'Brien's Cafe on Hwy 85 in Sedalia at 11am on January 1, 2015 for a great Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/o-briens-cafe-sedalia

Everybody's welcome!  2 wheels...3 wheels...4 wheels...snowmobiles...whatever...

See ya there!

denver6 said:
Crap - won't be back in Denver till after 2PM.  Have fun!  :beerchug:

We could take our time...and, you'd still be there in time to pick up the check!  :rotflmao:

Oops!
A relaxed morning, following a relaxed evening, means I totally forgot about this until right now.
Can't ride - and I'm not really in the mindset to fire up the truck to scoot on over to Sedalia.
Hope y'all had a good time!
And a happy new year to one and all!

No worries!  That just gave us more time to talk about you... :nananana:

I couldn't even get out of my neighborhood...so, I took the car...and, it was snowing as we finished up...Little Joe came up from Colorado Springs...turns out, we go back a few years...

Maybe next year we'll be able to ride... ;)