• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Second Weekly Galaxy Diner Atlanta ETR Tomorrow

magnum1b

Bicycle
Yes folks, we had such good fun last week that some of us are gathering again this Saturday, 8-15-09 at the Galaxy Diner on Chamblee-Tucker in Atlanta (actually it's technically outside the city limits) for an impromptu ill advised and poorly planned ride into the nether regions of Georgia. The plans are to gather for breakfast at 06:30 (quit your complaining, it's cooler than) and depart for parts unknown in a continued quest to get lost long enough to be gone all day. "Dr. Jim", "Daddy Jack", and "Vic the Marvelous" are planning to be there so get off your duff, wake up and come ride. The location is The Galaxy Diner http://www.galaxydineratlanta.com/ at 3320 Henderson Mill Road, just outside the I-285 Loop on the Northeast side of Atlanta. See the website for a map and directions. Just FYI it looks like this will turn into a weekly breakfast ride for all Atlanta riders of the MTF/IBA ilk so if you're interested come on out and have some fun. This will not be a follow the leader type ride. We'll break into small groups if there are too many folks, or if folks want to ride off in a another direction. Jack Ferguson Ellenwood, GA COG #6879 NGA-AAD AMA #534935 IBA #26633 CDA#0155 magnum1b@gmail.com.com

Jack: Well I'll be thinking of you all, . . . . . while I riding . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . continue on down . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the damn lawn mower. Don't ya just love it. Acutally I have grown to hate it. I started late yesterday, will finish Sat., but I also have some other things to get done before I head to Cherokee. tcars, John, COG 4157, AMA & ROK N Ga AAD