• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Selling Givi Tail/Roll bag - SOLD

slidebite

Scooter
Selling a brand new Givi T418 Tail/Roll bag.

Brand new, never used. Still has tags on it and all included accessories still in shrink wrap (rain cover, straps). Bought when I still had the ST1100, but never used it and likely never will since my Concours has a smuggler hard trunk.

I think it's rated @ 48L volume. I put a tape measure next to it a minute ago, and I'd say its approx 17" long x 12" wide x 10" tall, give or take. It's pretty big and you could stuff a lot into it. Has pockets around the sides of it too.

I think these go for about $85-ish new if you can find one (not common in North America). Asking $45 (CDN or US) plus true postage to ship which I can figure out once I get your address and package it up.

I live in Canada, but will ship it pretty much anywhere for true cost.

lqKsu.jpg

ZRJsn.jpg

Will grudgingly take paypal or good old Canada/US cash in an envelope.
SOLD

Had a couple PMs asking for more details so thought I'd amend post for everyone.

Photo of what you get. Tail pack, Givi packaging, straps, instructions and rain cover.
7Ehvh.jpg

Mounting options. Bungies to tie off of built in and D-Rings. Could probably use that strap with quick connects too I guess.
KbGvn.jpg

FjJrA.jpg

Gives you an idea of the size.
rgevK.jpg

I'll also package it up so I can actually figure out a shipping price for people. I should have done that in the first place.
Edit:
Parcel is 19x19x4.5 inches
5.2lbs
Canada Post Calculator is here
http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s2
Originating postal code it T1H 5N3
Edit:
Canada post to the USA can be insanely high. I can ship UPS out of Montana potentially if the buyer isn't in a big rush as I go there every month-ish.

Just a thought. Maybe take a quick picture with it sitting on a bike. It would give folks a visual idea of what it may look like on their bike. Looks like a nice bag. But probably too big for what I would use it for.

I thought of that, but I have a Corbin and Smuggler so it would look kind of funny on the drivers saddle! :)

Googled and found a pic of one on a little SV though. Probably give a decent idea of size.

E0f7F.jpg