• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Selling her maybe

Asatrur

Tricycle
Located in CO
I have an 04 connie that has about 16K miles on it that I am considering selling. BB is 4K, but mine is much rougher shape due to some all-weather riding with not enough TLC. It comes with a givi E46 and well loved nelson riggs magnetic tank bag. I know she needs to following work
Fork seals
Brake pads
Some tupperware work from me setting her down in the back driveway (only down)
A new gas cap, which is on order
Some fairing bolts replaced (I have the murph set)
Tanks needs to external cleaning
I have the following parts in hand, which would go to the next owner, if I have not put them on by then
1 x Concours Fork Seals & Wipers
  - Fork Seal Options: Seals and Wipers
1 x Fork Circlip & Washer Kit
1 x Progressive Fork Springs for Your Concours!
1 x The KB Fork Brace for Your Concours!
  - Concours KB Fork Brace: For 1999 - 2006 Models
1 x EBC Kevlar Brake Pads - '94 -> '06
  - EBC Concours Pad Options: Full Set Kevlar
1 x K & N Oil Filters for Your Concours!
1 x Clymer Shop Manual
1 x Maxima Fork Oil
Main reason I am considering selling her is I have a chance to get a DS, which I have wanted for a long time, but cannot have 2 bikes if I want to keep my wife  ???
Based on BB and the condition I am thinking of 2K with the parts.
Thoughts, but please be gentle.
Pics after my ride home and before I out her away
DSCI0237.jpg

DSCI0234.jpg

In Frith,
Asatrur