• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Selling my Versys-SOLD

Bobber

I posted it for sale in the classified, but have not heard anything, so I thought I would also post it here.  It is a 2008 with a ton of accessories and an extended warranty.  Asking $3900.  Located in SE Georgia.  If interested please contact me.

I also have it on Craig's List with photo's and a list of accessories, you can view it at this link:http://statesboro.craigslist.org/mcy/2865583371.html

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions or OFFERS!

Good luck with the sale.  I have an 08 Versys that I bought in April of 08, and it is a blast to ride and simply a great bike.  I use it mostly for shorter rides in the twisties.  My 2010 Connie is my bike of choice for longer rides.  The best of both worlds!

Love to, how about meeting half way in Covington, LA......sent you an email with this list of add-ons I have on it from my Craigs List ad:
The following items are available with the bike:
(3) Cee Baileys windscreens of various heights plus the OEM stock windscreen
Heated Grips
Mirror Extenders/aftermarket mirrors plus the stock mirrors
Manic Salamander Bar End Weights with integral throttle lock
Reshaped and upgraded stock saddle with premium foam
Centronics Accessory Fuse Block mounted under the seat
Battery Tender Jr.
Kawasaki Luggage Rack w/Givi E33N Top Case
Givi Saddlebag Mounts w/Givi E21N Side Cases (all 3 locks match)
Black Widow Front & Rear Stands
Kawasaki Cover (only used when traveling as the bike is garaged when home)
Kawasaki Shop Manual
Extended Warranty (expires August 2012)
12 Volt Accessory Socket mounted on dash
This bike has 26,672 miles on it and has been well maintained. New chain and sprockets with only a couple of hundred miles on them. The front tire has approximately 3000 miles on it while the rear has almost 8000 miles on it, but still has some miles left in it. It is a Dunlop RoadSmart. Note, I am willing to remove accessories that you may not want and sell them separately.....but only after the bike is sold.

I PMed Bob.  I do not think I will be getting this bike so it is still available AFAIK.