• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sena Remote

I had one and hated it, as you stated, trying to reach over it to get to the controls was a PITA.  I bought the wrist remote and velcroed it to my tank bag and that was a lot better

COGnosticator said:
I had one and hated it, as you stated, trying to reach over it to get to the controls was a PITA.  I bought the wrist remote and velcroed it to my tank bag and that was a lot better

That's my plan as well...

For the price, I couldn't pass it up.  I've got it down, now.  Grace, it's ChrisD's fault....[works every time]. :rotflmao:

Wow!! Imagine that!  I tell Judy the same thing.

Judy, it's ChrisD's fault    :rotflmao:
                She still doesn't know who ChrisD is. But she really doesn't like him!

NOTE: Chris, it might be good idea to stay in Germany... hint hint  :rotflmao:

Ride safe, Ted