• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

September 3rd Sunday ride in western Washington

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
Join Charlie Gary and SEAD Al Norcross for a three pass blast starting and ending in Enumclaw, WA. We'll meet for breakfast at Krain Corner Inn Restaurant, 39929 264th Ave SE Enumclaw WA 98022 Give yourself enough time to arrive with a full tank of gas and eat if your hungry. We will depart at 9:30am and ride over Cayuse Pass, then White Pass, then Chinook Pass.

Here's a link to the calendar listing.  Go ahead and register, it's painless.  ;)

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=190283&mo=9&tDate={d%20%272013-09-16%27}

See you there!  :motonoises:

Today was a good ride.  Five of us met for breakfast, then we went up 410 to Cayuse Pass, then down 123 to U.S. 12.  From there we went east up and over White Pass, down to Naches and then back west on 410 up to and over Chinook Pass.  It was a bright, sunny day until about halfway down 410 to Enumclaw, where it became on-again off-again showers.

Thanks to Charlie for leading the ride. Nice comfortable pace, traffic was light also.  :great:
Oncet we got over White Pass heading east the dry side was warm and sunny!
Returning west on hwy 410 I split off the group to head home as the group stopped off at Whistlin' Jacks for lunch. Got home 40 min before the rain.  :))

Patty and Pat, Charlie, Rob
001-L.jpg

002-L.jpg

003-L.jpg

Mt Ranier again making it's own weather
005-L.jpg

Ride leader and NWAD Charlie
006-L.jpg

Pat and '05 C10, Patty and Charlie
]
007-L.jpg

Wow, looks like Charlie got a new suit. Or did the colors come back after the repairs?  >:D    TimR

Sounds like things went well. Any feedback for Wings n Wheels on Oct. 5th? as in the meet spot. Snoqualmie Pancake house, Ken's truck stop(North Bend), or other.

motovetro said:
Sounds like things went well. Any feedback for Wings n Wheels on Oct. 5th? as in the meet spot. Snoqualmie Pancake house, Ken's truck stop(North Bend), or other.

Go ahead and call it where you think the coffee is the best.  I've never had coffee at either, so I can't say.

Let anyone chime in and post it Monday. If nothing changes then at Snoqualmie, I think 10 was the meet time, weather dependent.