• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Seventh Gear Mod

emeofficer8054

Hey folks....any chance anyone can post a pic of what this Seventh Gear Mod was all about? I've read the originator is no longer making and selling.....but maybe with some pics and specs I can have someone local make it for me!

Thanks

I doubt a picture would help much. IIRC, he used a bevel gear from a 1200 Voyager to change the gearing. If you could get a machine shop to do the work, it would be quite pricey to be sure.

I doubt a picture would help much. IIRC, he used a bevel gear from a 1200 Voyager to change the gearing. If you could get a machine shop to do the work, it would be quite pricey to be sure.
Ok, thanks Bud.....only owned my 2005 for a few weeks......but always feels like I'm looking to shift to seventh when the Mrs in on the back....dont mind keeping the revs up alone.